These Terms & Conditions relate to Cruises/Services that are organised by Sounio Cruise.
Please read carefully before placing your booking:
1. In order to ensure that every time the cruise departs on time and goes according to schedule, we ask that you review the dates, times, routing, and details in advance.
2. By submitting a booking, you are offering to enter into a contract with Sounio Cruise.
3. That contract will be formed when we send you an email or other written communication accepting your booking (and not before). Email confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of your booking.
4. We reserve the right to reject any booking form for any reason.
5. That contract will be in English and will be subject to the laws of Greece. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Greek courts in relation to any issue relating to that contract.
6. We may keep a copy of the booking file(s) and these Terms and Conditions, but these will not be accessible to you and you should make and retain a copy of your booking file(s) and these Terms and Conditions.
7. Unless otherwise stated, the fee for the cruise/services is stated inclusive of current VAT.
8. If you do not attend the cruise/services, the full fee remains payable and no refund will be made.
9. Cancellations within 14 days prior to departure are subject to full refund.
10. Cancellations within 7 days prior to departure are subject to 50% cancellation fee.
11. Re-scheduling your Sounio Cruise may be possible subject to availability. Re-scheduling will cost you €30 per adult and €15 per child.
12. Refunds are processed within 30 days after receiving your written cancellation.
13. Cruise departs on time as indicated in order to be fair to all travelers, and stay on schedule throughout the day.
14. You must arrive at the yacht at least 15 minutes prior to departure. If you are late, you will miss it. Space is limited and refunds will not be given if you miss it.
15. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and have their waiver signed by their parent or guardian.
16. Please make sure that you are able to physically sustain yourself for the duration of your cruise. Let us know of any injuries, illnesses or medical conditions that would impact your experience, prior to booking.
17. We reserve the right to cancel or change the time or date of the cruise/services or change its routing and inclusions at any time at our discretion. In that case, we will refund any fees which you have paid in advance.
18. We will not be liable for any additional costs, losses or expenses resulting from any cancellation of the cruise/services or any change to its time, date, routing or other parameters.
19. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions will not be affected.